Isakson and Roe Section 1018 Requirements
U.S. Veterans Resources
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs You can apply for your veteran benefits using this online application.
- Ascertain your eligibility under the various assistance programs. Veterans may verify enrollment every month online using WAVE, or by telephone you may call 877-823-2378.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®: Yellow Ribbon Program
This program allows an institution to enter voluntarily into an agreement with the VA to fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the maximum amount payable.
CA Veterans Resources
- California Department of Veteran Affairs
Information for Califronia veterans regarding benefits, programs and pending legislation. View educational benefits.
- California Veterans Fee Waiver and Benefits and Services for Veterans and their families
University of California
- California Veterans Education Opportunity Partnership
A partnership bringing together higher education, veterans and military communities to make the transition from military service to college a seamless one.
Merced Area Resources
- Merced County Veterans Service Office
Located in Atwater, this office assists veterans with an array of services.
VA Regional Processing Offices
The VA has 4 Regional Processing Offices (RPO) that handles claims. For California, the RPO is located in Muskogee, OK.
P.O. Box 8888
About the GI Bill®
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.