Skip to content Skip to navigation



U.S. Veterans Resources

  • U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
    Ascertain your eligibility under the various assistance programs.  Veterans may verify enrollment every month online using WAVE, or by telephone you may call 877-823-2378. 
  • Post 9/11 GI Bill: Yellow Ribbon Program
    This program allows an institution to enter voluntarily into an agreement with the VA to fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the maximum amount payable.

CA Veterans Resources

University of California

Merced Area Resources

  • Merced County Veterans Service Office
    Located in Atwater, this office assists veterans with an array of services. Connect directly with the Veteran Services Office, located in the Leo and Dottie Kolligian Library, room 122, at UC Merced.